PSLF Success?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSLF Success?

October 2017 is the magic time for when the PSLF program is supposed to begin doling out funds.

Does anyone know someone who has successfully received forgiveness at this point? Or even someone getting a positive response from the government?

I am curious if any loan forgiveness is actually happening.

I have been searching online for news stories and nothing so far. They will come though! Since it can take a month or two to consolidate and enter IBR I bet that the first applications will hit around December.

Comment

The application form for applying for PSLF has been available since at least a couple of weeks ago (you can get it here). It would be great to hear from someone who has applied and what the process has been like.

Comment

The application form for applying for PSLF has been available since at least a couple of weeks ago (you can get it here). It would be great to hear from someone who has applied and what the process has been like.

Future Proof MD put up a PSLF Walkthrough article on his blog.    

Comment

I haven't heard of a case yet. I'm looking forward to the first one and plan to do some sort of a write up about it. If you've received forgiveness through PSLF, please email me. 

Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

also havent heard of anyone...

Comment

Looking for this also. Seems like in my brief research no one has had any loans forgiven yet. Doctor or not.

Comment

Working...
              X