annual recertification date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoDonut View Post
    My last conversation with FedLoan was in June 2021. I spoke to associate #622793. I was told that my next income recertification would be January 2023, and that I would start getting emails in October/November 2022 prompting me to recertify.
    Wow! When was your normal recertification month? I would love it if my next recertification will be in 2023. I was on hold with FedLoan for 1+ hour and gave up... I e-mailed them a few days ago and still no reply.

Comment

Originally posted by CBCwDiffpls View Post

Wow! When was your normal recertification month? I would love it if my next recertification will be in 2023. I was on hold with FedLoan for 1+ hour and gave up... I e-mailed them a few days ago and still no reply.
      Finally got a reply... they said my current REPAYE plan expires September 1, 2022. Not sure why that date in particular, but it is nice having a fairly low payment until then at least.

Comment

Originally posted by CBCwDiffpls View Post

Finally got a reply... they said my current REPAYE plan expires September 1, 2022. Not sure why that date in particular, but it is nice having a fairly low payment until then at least.
        That's great. Lot's out there hoping for the same.
        Helping student loan borrowers manage their student loans. StudentLoanAdvice.com. [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X