The Doctors Guide to Eliminating Debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Doctors Guide to Eliminating Debt

On Feb 14 the WCI tweeted about the book "The Doctors Guide to Eliminating Debt"
    "Cory S Fawcett is on a crusade against doctor debt. If you owe, you should read this book. Like D. Ramsey but without bad investment advice"

That book just went on sale on a Kindle countdown.  If you want to get the e-book at a very low price, it is only $2.99 right now on Amazon. The price will climb during the week as the countdown continues, for example, it goes up to $3.99 at 4pm pacific time today. If you saw the tweet and were thinking about getting the book to eliminate your debt, now is the time to do it and save some money. Put the money you save toward paying down your debt. At $2.99 you could even gift it to a friend who you know could use the help but might not think so. Help your friends and colleagues get out from under the burden of debt.

It's really a great book. I highly recommend it for any physician who is not debt-free.

I read the entire thing on a flight between Little Rock and Houston so it will cost you neither a lot of money nor a lot of time.

If you want to use my affiliate link so I can make 21 cents, here it is:

The Doctors Guide to Eliminating Debt

I read most of his other book on the way between Salt Lake and San Francisco this weekend. Also very good particularly for a resident in his final year:

The Doctor's Guide To Starting Your Practice Right

I'll be adding both books to my recommended list when I get a chance.

WCI Recommended Book List
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

I liked the book. Got it for free with the 30 day kindle unlimited intro. Thought it did a great job debunking the not paying off mortgage sooner argument.

I will say one "negative" comment - as someone who is not religious I thought there was a bit too much religious stuff in it. Otherwise the message is great.

I recommended the book to 2 finance facebook groups I am in.

Comment

Thanks for the book, Cory.  I appreciate your insight.

Like D. Ramsey but without bad investment advice

I'm guessing you guys aren't on each others' Christmas card lists.

Comment

I enjoyed the book, as well -- read it on a flight, too. I'll write up a "book report" to be published next week. The good Dr. Fawcett and I have quite a bit in common.

Comment

Thanks for the book, Cory.  I appreciate your insight.

Like D. Ramsey but without bad investment advice
            Click to expand…

I’m guessing you guys aren’t on each others’ Christmas card lists.

Hey, I didn't block him on Twitter.
            Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

Miss Bonnie MD, I'm glad you liked the book and thank you for recommending it to your two financial Facebook groups. The more people who hear about it the more people we can help regain financial control of their lives.

Comment

PhysicianOnFIRE thanks for your kind words. I am looking forward to reading what you have to say about the book. Seems we all have a tendency to read some informative books when we are flying around the world. I get a lot of work done on airplanes and in airports.

Comment

Working...
                X