Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jfoxcpacfp
    replied

On #4, I agree that minors can contribute to a Roth, but doesn’t it have to be opened as a custodial account for them?

Yes, it does.

Leave a comment:

• tigeri
    replied
    On #4, I agree that minors can contribute to a Roth, but doesn't it have to be opened as a custodial account for them?

Leave a comment:

• Sajimone
    replied
    Great quiz.. got above average.. but not a guru.  Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• PhysicianOnFIRE
    replied
    I was surprised not to see a question about the 5 year rule. I got 12.5 / 13.

Thank you for putting this together. It's a great learning tool, and physicians are very accustomed to taking tests.

Leave a comment:

• jfoxcpacfp
    replied

Well, the good news is I should apparently be the go-to financial guru at work. I even caught the trick questions, but I disagree with your answer for 13. It should just be yes, rather than yes and no. It CAN be converted tax-free, but doesn’t mean it necessarily will if you have gains.

Shhhhhhhh, don't spoil it for everybody else :-)

I expected some disagreement, but that's ok. The main purpose of the quiz is to educate. You probably scored better than the CPA side of our offices.

Leave a comment:

• The White Coat Investor
    replied
    Well, the good news is I should apparently be the go-to financial guru at work. I even caught the trick questions, but I disagree with your answer for 13. It should just be yes, rather than yes and no. It CAN be converted tax-free, but doesn't mean it necessarily will if you have gains.

Leave a comment:

• GXA
    replied
    Thanks for sharing.  That is an informative quiz!

Leave a comment:

• DMFA
    replied
    #2 is very sneaky!

Leave a comment:

• jfoxcpacfp
    replied

The answer page is not working.

Try again, please. I apologize, think it's ok now.

Leave a comment:

• ArkyDore
    replied
    The answer page is not working.

Leave a comment:

• jfoxcpacfp
    started a topic Fun with Roths - can you ace my quiz?

Fun with Roths - can you ace my quiz?

You may know how to take out my appendix, but how much do you know about Roth IRAs? Take this quiz and see how you score.

(Recommend you do not read the "hints" on comments below before testing your knowledge.)
Working...
X