Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LLC for holding brokerage (taxable) account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LLC for holding brokerage (taxable) account?

I believe I saw something like that mentioned in one of the Rich Dad books. Is this a good idea?

I believe I saw something like that mentioned in one of the Rich Dad books. Is this a good idea?

LLCs are typically used for investing clubs so I suppose you could use it for one person. This article explains what to do, but this is one instance I would recommend you consult with an attorney before setting it up. imho, it would be less complicated if you simply used insurance for protection (umbrella, malpractice, P&C).
    Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Click to expand…

LLCs are typically used for investing clubs so I suppose you could use it for one person. This article explains what to do, but this is one instance I would recommend you consult with an attorney before setting it up. imho, it would be less complicated if you simply used insurance for protection (umbrella, malpractice, P&C).

Thanks so much for the information!

Comment

Working...
      X