Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Backdoor Roth Solo 401k Options

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations regarding a TPA to help setup/manage a solo 401k that allows MBDR.

I currently have a solo 401k with eTrade. I have approximately 250k in 1099 income and estimate that I could contribute around 37k as profit sharing, after deducting company expenses. I also have a W2 job where I am maxing out my employEE contribution with a small employer match. I was interested in setting up a 401k that allows MBDR to take advantage of the potential 24k of space that I could do after tax contributions and then a Roth conversion.

I have looked into options and found Mysolo401k as well as Rocketdollar but I understand that they do not assist with compliance etc. It is also my understanding that eTrade may have recently added the option to do MBDR and I could amend my plan documents to allow this? Is my situation relatively straightforward where I should be able to use one of those companies or would you all still recommend a TPA. If you would recommend a TPA, any specific recommendations? The only company I was able to find is Employee Fiduciary. Thanks in advance.

Read this recent thread, essentially the same question: https://forum.whitecoatinvestor.com/...-backdoor-roth

Comment

Employee Fiduciary - TPA

Comment

Working...
      X