Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RogueDadMD
    replied

I think most people with HSA’s use them as they incur expenses so I doubt any would help with saving receipts.  I’ve been scanning mine and plan on saving them for 30 years or so…

My workplace has the HSA at HSA Bank but it's managed by ConnectYourCare.  CYC allows you to upload receipts and dollar amounts to bank for withdrawal at a later date.  I have several thousand in receipts uploaded to their site and thus could withdraw that amount at any time.  Many physicians do not use the HSA as they go but instead use regular cash flow to pay the bills and save the HSA money for later -- let it grow in the investment account and you have more HSA money to use at a later date.

Leave a comment:

• CordMcNally
    replied
    I use SelectAccount. That is our default company and they've got a hand full of Vanguard funds so I haven't had much incentive to move at this point.

Leave a comment:

• triad
    replied

I was hoping that an HSA provider might be nice enough to help with storing receipts for eligible healthcare expenses. Anyone meeting this criteria?

I think most people with HSA's use them as they incur expenses so I doubt any would help with saving receipts.  I've been scanning mine and plan on saving them for 30 years or so...

EOB's from your insco might be enough.

Leave a comment:

• TheAbacus
    replied

I usually turn to this list. HSA Bank and Optum are my favorites.

That looks like a good resource. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• TheAbacus
    replied
    Following for other inputs.

I am interested in using this as a 'stealth IRA', but I was hoping that an HSA provider might be nice enough to help with storing receipts for eligible healthcare expenses. Anyone meeting this criteria?

Leave a comment:

• jfoxcpacfp
    replied
    I usually turn to this list. HSA Bank and Optum are my favorites.

Leave a comment:

• The White Coat Investor
    replied
    Nothing has changed for me. I'm still at HSA Bank/TD Ameritrade/VTI. HSA Bank has always had competitors that were "about as good" but I've never found one that was dramatically better. If you pick one of those "good" companies, I think you're okay. If you're with a company that nobody has ever written anything good about, might want to do a rollover.

Leave a comment:

• zback
    started a topic HSA updates?

HSA updates?

Any new info/recommendations on HSAs, such as what company has the lowest fees? I have seen old stuff on here, but was curious if anything had changed?
Working...
X