No announcement yet.

Final 403b contribution did not transfer from Residency Hospital to Prudential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final 403b contribution did not transfer from Residency Hospital to Prudential

Just completed training on 6/30/2021, final paycheck was for pay period ending 7/3 and the payroll was run on 7/9 (Friday). I contributed 1689.39 to my 403(b) on that final paycheck but this is not showing up on my Prudential account, and it normally shows up on the Monday after payroll 7/12. I can only imagine this is because my employment ended on 6/30/2021 and HR at my training hospital cut off my Prudential account on that day, even though i still had one contribution pending. Can this be rectified with a call to my HR department? I worry that if I call them, they won't understand the issue and tell me I 'need to talk to Prudential' which, when I call them, they'll tell me 'I need to talk to my HR' Please advise.

If they withheld it from your paycheck, start and finish with that HR (residency). They need to deposit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      If they withheld it from your paycheck, start and finish with that HR (residency). They need to deposit it.
      Thanks, in the end calling Prudential was required, and they directly called my HR dept to clear it up

Comment

Working...
      X