Free Copy Tony Robbins #1 Bestseller Unshakeable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Copy Tony Robbins #1 Bestseller Unshakeable

Post moderated due to violation of forum policy.

https://www.whitecoatinvestor.com/forums/topic/forum-policies-and-frequently-asked-questions-read-before-posting/

Forum participants are expected to clearly disclose their financial conflicts of interest. If you are a financial professional, author, professional blogger, or otherwise own a significant share in a relevant business, that information should be present in your signature and/or profile. It is okay to place a link to your site or your business in your signature, but it is not okay to publish posts or comments primarily as a method of soliciting business nor to send out multiple private messages soliciting business.

Hi Rex,

Sorry you did not care for that, lots of your peers have however.   Here is a Facebook post from one of your peers, Dr. Craig Spodak who has a built an amazing practice in Delray Beach FL.   He suggests doing the same thing.

You might have to copy/paste in the entire url

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212107094168330&set=a.1023486143129.131467.1104495949&type=3&theater

Post moderated due to violation of forum policy.

https://www.whitecoatinvestor.com/forums/topic/forum-policies-and-frequently-asked-questions-read-before-posting/

Forum participants are expected to clearly disclose their financial conflicts of interest. If you are a financial professional, author, professional blogger, or otherwise own a significant share in a relevant business, that information should be present in your signature and/or profile. It is okay to place a link to your site or your business in your signature, but it is not okay to publish posts or comments primarily as a method of soliciting business nor to send out multiple private messages soliciting business.

Comment

While I'm all for getting your 401(k) reviewed if you're not positive it is as good as you can make it (and I don't think it's a bad idea to have Tom do it), I'm not sure getting a $25 book by Tony Robbins would increase my motivation to do it.

Another of Tony's books was reviewed by a guest poster here a while back. The review was mixed at best.

https://www.whitecoatinvestor.com/criticizing-the-all-weather-portfolio/

Unfortunately though Tom, the main purpose of your post is to solicit business for your company (despite the inclusion of a book giveaway), which is unfortunately against forum policy, so I'll have to moderate it.
      Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

Ok now worries but Katheryn Cicoletti?  A review from December 2014 a month after Money: Master the Game was released and the the All Weather version in our 401k plans performed as it was designed to over the next two years?   She has a media and production company...not sure where her voice on the subject even matters among anyone in the financial world...as her Ms Cheet Sheet blog speaks of many random subjects.

The reviews pasted in above posts are so oddly one sided to conveniently leave out the hundreds that are positive?  However I certainly respect our wonderful freedom to have opposing views!

Comment

Funny I just chose the top 3 from amazon

I could share the next 10 but they were the same

I didn’t cherry pick at all

Good luck with getting business posting like that…..

Customer Reviews

The whole picture, lots of gold stars to the right on the review page!   Over 200k sold already!  On to the next subject!

4.2 out of 5 stars

Comment

I purchased the book and am in the process of reading it. My review will not be as negative with the proviso that conflicts of interest were poorly conveyed.

If WCI would like a book review, I would be happy to write one.

Content aside, Tony Robbins is truly a "master of the game", and one can learn a lot from him.

Edit: Oh, I will gladly send my copy of the book to the first resident or med student who requests it in this thread, postage paid, when I am done reading it. I have no conflicts to disclose.

Comment

I just cant stand Tony Robbins. I mean I respect his ability to take advantage of people and profit from it without a shred of dignity, I am always impressed by someones ability to do that since I am on the other side of the spectrum and am averse to my own detriment.

Comment

I just cant stand Tony Robbins. I mean I respect his ability to take advantage of people and profit from it without a shred of dignity, I am always impressed by someones ability to do that since I am on the other side of the spectrum and am averse to my own detriment.

That is a pretty uninformed comment. All proceeds of his last book provided over 100 million meals through Feeding America.  All proceeds from the current book are to help get to 1 Billion more meals.  He gives so many more millions to causes all around the world.  He swept in and bought a 750k building for 3 french nuns in San Francisco whose were about to be evicted from the soup kitchen they run. He read about them one day, and flew to SF the next day to solve the problem.  This list goes on.  Where does the "not a shred of dignity" comment come from? His entire life's mission is to end suffering for people.

9000 people from 40 plus countries are at his event in LA this weekend.  How many people do you know worth $600 million or so who would put in 3 14 hours days on stage in 4 days.  None of those people were forced to attend...so how exactly are they being taken advantage of?  Two weeks ago in Portland and Seattle over 15,000 people attended in two days.  In January 2000 people attended his 5 days Business Mastery event.  Dozens were dentists, I know so because I met them.  They were not forced to go.  He is on the road 220 days a year..no one outworks him.  He is providing value to over 200,000 people at live events each year.  All travel on their own dime, to learn.

He partnered with my company after we were able to save his corporate 401k plan for 300 employees over $5 million that would have lost otherwise to fees via a broker and insurance company.  And over 800 companies have reduced their investment fees in their 401k plans an average of 57%, After reading about us in his books.  How is that taking advantage of people?....that is on the other hand rescuing thousands of participants life savings otherwise lost to fees.

50 billionaires gave him time for interviews for his last book.  Bogle, Icahn, Greenspan, Branson, Dalio, Forbes, Schwab...goes on and on.  You think these people would give 2-4 hours of their time to someone who takes advantage of people?  No, they know he has the ability to spread knowledge and create change.

If you spent 1 day at one of his events and the amount of people who profoundly changed for the better, there is no way you would write that or feel that as noted in your comment above.

Comment

Click to expand…

That is a pretty uninformed comment. All proceeds of his last book provided over 100 million meals through Feeding America.  All proceeds from the current book are to help get to 1 Billion more meals.  He gives so many more millions to causes all around the world.  He swept in and bought a 750k building for 3 french nuns in San Francisco whose were about to be evicted from the soup kitchen they run. He read about them one day, and flew to SF the next day to solve the problem.  This list goes on.  Where does the “not a shred of dignity” comment come from? His entire life’s mission is to end suffering for people.

9000 people from 40 plus countries are at his event in LA this weekend.  How many people do you know worth $600 million or so who would put in 3 14 hours days on stage in 4 days.  None of those people were forced to attend…so how exactly are they being taken advantage of?  Two weeks ago in Portland and Seattle over 15,000 people attended in two days.  In January 2000 people attended his 5 days Business Mastery event.  Dozens were dentists, I know so because I met them.  They were not forced to go.  He is on the road 220 days a year..no one outworks him.  He is providing value to over 200,000 people at live events each year.  All travel on their own dime, to learn.

He partnered with my company after we were able to save his corporate 401k plan for 300 employees over $5 million that would have lost otherwise to fees via a broker and insurance company.  And over 800 companies have reduced their investment fees in their 401k plans an average of 57%, After reading about us in his books.  How is that taking advantage of people?….that is on the other hand rescuing thousands of participants life savings otherwise lost to fees.

50 billionaires gave him time for interviews for his last book.  Bogle, Icahn, Greenspan, Branson, Dalio, Forbes, Schwab…goes on and on.  You think these people would give 2-4 hours of their time to someone who takes advantage of people?  No, they know he has the ability to spread knowledge and create change.

If you spent 1 day at one of his events and the amount of people who profoundly changed for the better, there is no way you would write that or feel that as noted in your comment above.

Not that I'd waste my time doing that, but it wouldnt change anything. Im sure those hospitalized from their coal walking experience agree with you, as do those he's plagiarized and paid out damages too. Thanks for disclosing your conflict of interest. Doing some good doesnt mean you're free of any bad ties or traits, thats a pretty naive world view.

Madoff gave millions and millions to charity, doesnt mean he wasnt a fraud. Such is life.

Comment

I am a resident and would love to take a read after you.....would appreciate it!

Comment

Click to expand…

That is a pretty uninformed comment. All proceeds of his last book provided over 100 million meals through Feeding America.  All proceeds from the current book are to help get to 1 Billion more meals.  He gives so many more millions to causes all around the world.  He swept in and bought a 750k building for 3 french nuns in San Francisco whose were about to be evicted from the soup kitchen they run. He read about them one day, and flew to SF the next day to solve the problem.  This list goes on.  Where does the “not a shred of dignity” comment come from? His entire life’s mission is to end suffering for people.

9000 people from 40 plus countries are at his event in LA this weekend.  How many people do you know worth $600 million or so who would put in 3 14 hours days on stage in 4 days.  None of those people were forced to attend…so how exactly are they being taken advantage of?  Two weeks ago in Portland and Seattle over 15,000 people attended in two days.  In January 2000 people attended his 5 days Business Mastery event.  Dozens were dentists, I know so because I met them.  They were not forced to go.  He is on the road 220 days a year..no one outworks him.  He is providing value to over 200,000 people at live events each year.  All travel on their own dime, to learn.

He partnered with my company after we were able to save his corporate 401k plan for 300 employees over $5 million that would have lost otherwise to fees via a broker and insurance company.  And over 800 companies have reduced their investment fees in their 401k plans an average of 57%, After reading about us in his books.  How is that taking advantage of people?….that is on the other hand rescuing thousands of participants life savings otherwise lost to fees.

50 billionaires gave him time for interviews for his last book.  Bogle, Icahn, Greenspan, Branson, Dalio, Forbes, Schwab…goes on and on.  You think these people would give 2-4 hours of their time to someone who takes advantage of people?  No, they know he has the ability to spread knowledge and create change.

Click to expand…

Not that I’d waste my time doing that, but it wouldnt change anything. Im sure those hospitalized from their coal walking experience agree with you, as do those he’s plagiarized and paid out damages too. Thanks for disclosing your conflict of interest. Doing some good doesnt mean you’re free of any bad ties or traits, thats a pretty naive world view.

Madoff gave millions and millions to charity, doesnt mean he wasnt a fraud. Such is life.

Coal walking is a fantastic experience.  3 times for me.  Literally 100's of 1000's have done so......if you get a few embers between your toes it's because you were so excited you forgot to stop at the hose.

Comment

Click to expand…

Click to expand…

Not that I’d waste my time doing that, but it wouldnt change anything. Im sure those hospitalized from their coal walking experience agree with you, as do those he’s plagiarized and paid out damages too. Thanks for disclosing your conflict of interest. Doing some good doesnt mean you’re free of any bad ties or traits, thats a pretty naive world view.

Click to expand…

Coal walking is a fantastic experience.  3 times for me.  Literally 100’s of 1000’s have done so……if you get a few embers between your toes it’s because you were so excited you forgot to stop at the hose.

Argumentum ad populum, always a good one. So whats the inverse of that...Everyones died and everyone will, not a good argument for anything.

Comment

I am a resident and would love to take a read after you…..would appreciate it!

You got it!

Comment

Working...
                          X