Oct newsletter - the Real Estate Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct newsletter - the Real Estate Issue

In case you aren't a subscriber, our newsletter for October is all about real estate. Check out:

You can subscribe to our newsletter here and be assured that your private information is secure and will never be shared. Plus, you can easily unsubscribe and we'll still be friends   .
    Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

FYI, the first link does not work

Comment

FYI, the first link does not work

Fixed - thanks and sorry for the trouble!
      Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

... from the article

our recommendation is to limit ownership to 10% – 15% of your overall portfolio’s value, including the amount of your mortgage. 

My gut feels as though that is low, but logically, I understand the importance of diversifiation. For someone who owns a house, they'd likely need to have a sizable portforlio before adding in more RE (e.g. REIT's).

Comment

… from the article

our recommendation is to limit ownership to 10% – 15% of your overall portfolio’s value, including the amount of your mortgage. 
          Click to expand…

My gut feels as though that is low, but logically, I understand the importance of diversifiation. For someone who owns a house, they’d likely need to have a sizable portforlio before adding in more RE (e.g. REIT’s).

I suppose that depends upon whether you count your residence as an investment. If you plan not to live there for many years (say, ove 5-10), I'd probably count it partially as investment, too.

Comment

Working...
          X