Help me find this WCI interview podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find this WCI interview podcast

A while ago I saw a Dr. Dahle interview a couple - one of them is a physician and her husband is a real estate professional. They talked about how her husbands profession allows them to shelter her income from taxes by selling and buying properties. Can someone help me find this podcast? I scoured through the youtube channel but I was unable to locate it. Thanks!

Has to be these guys right?

ABOUT US We’re a physician couple who freed ourselves from the 60+ hour work-week grind. Now it’s your turn. Nice to meet you! We’re Kenji Asakura, MD and Letizia Alto, MD. Several years ago, we were newlyweds working as full-time hospitalists. On paper, it looked like we had everything: the prestigious careers, the happy marriage, […]

is this the podcast?

I worry when someone takes money out of their retirement accounts to invest in real estate. But, could it be the right move for some docs?

Comment

Originally posted by TXDoc21 View Post
      Has to be these guys right?

ABOUT US We’re a physician couple who freed ourselves from the 60+ hour work-week grind. Now it’s your turn. Nice to meet you! We’re Kenji Asakura, MD and Letizia Alto, MD. Several years ago, we were newlyweds working as full-time hospitalists. On paper, it looked like we had everything: the prestigious careers, the happy marriage, […]

is this the podcast?

https://www.whitecoatinvestor.com/sh...n-real-estate/

I think it is someone else or maybe I am mixing up details. I remember one person in the couple has a realtors license and they easily meet the hours requirement because "market research" and "attending/hosting open houses" counts toward hours with a license. Without a license, you are limited to maintenance and management of your own properties which would make things difficult to meet hours unless you have several properties.

Comment

Originally posted by privateuser View Post
        A while ago I saw a Dr. Dahle interview a couple - one of them is a physician and her husband is a real estate professional. They talked about how her husbands profession allows them to shelter her income from taxes by selling and buying properties. Can someone help me find this podcast? I scoured through the youtube channel but I was unable to locate it. Thanks!
        Sounds vaguely familiar as a milestones to millionaire podcast. Try looking through those:

Over the years we have had a few really popular episodes of the White Coat Investor Podcast where regular listeners come on and talk about the great financial things they have accomplished in their lives such as paying off their student loans or becoming millionaires. We have decided to launch a second weekly podcast of […]

There's not that many to look through when you throw out the pay off loans ones.
        Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

Working...
        X