Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhudInvestor
    replied
    See my post of on their latest offering. They are claiming an annual return of 12.04%, but when I check the numbers it is around 8%. Their example starts with a $500,000 investment and after 10 year you have gotten $ 1,107,000 back. A 12% return should yield $1,560,000 or about a half-million more.

Leave a comment:

• tomato14
    replied
    I have not invested w 37th Parallel, but did speak w them a couple of months ago. I’m holding off investing w them for two reasons: (1) they’re young and thus don’t have the track record of going through a down RE market; and (2) through phone call w Don Douglas I learned that they don’t put their own money into the deals….they’ve got a strong enough record to stand without saying we’re willing to have some skin in the game too. That was a turn off to me.

Leave a comment:

• ChowYunPhat
    started a topic 37 Parallel Properties

37 Parallel Properties

I had intro calls with 37 Parallel a month or so ago. Did not have a warm fuzzy as a first impression. Would appreciate a few investors to share their experience including communication, user interface, documentation and taxes, and any issues you might have ran into. I'm still fairly new to private real estate deals but sticking my toe into private REITs and may consider syndications in the future. I know there is a relationship with WCI so certainly can give benefit of the doubt. Appreciate any insights users can share. Cheers.
Working...
X