CityVest K1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CityVest K1

Has anyone received their K1 from CityVest? Have emailed with no reply. Aren't they supposed to get these out by Mar 15th?

i did not get it.They usually get K1s around this time.

Comment

K-1s from these partnerships usually come in late March or early April...if you are lucky.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Neuro View Post
          Has anyone received their K1 from CityVest? Have emailed with no reply. Aren't they supposed to get these out by Mar 15th?
          Haha, no response here either. Good to know it isn't just me with my comment along the lines of "once again cityvest in last place with my k1s"....

I wish I could advise my younger self that if I was going to screw around with the hassle of these deals, make the investment big enough to make it worth the trouble.... Nothing like waiting around for a k1 that will show numbers in the ballpark of a rounding error.

Comment

I have little respect for people that don’t reply to reasonable communications

Comment

Originally posted by jacoavlu View Post
              I have little respect for people that don’t reply to reasonable communications
              Or being told (last year) that there was no rush because the filing deadline had been extended! ARGH!!!

Comment

In fairness to CityVest (disclosure: I am an investor), they cannot get the K-1’s out until they get them from the real estate companies. I doubt that they are holding back.

That said, a blast email with an update on the K-1’s, right about now, and maybe weekly updates through the end of tax season, might make everyone feel a little less anxious.

Comment

it looks like they may extend tax deadline this year as well. i guess no rush!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/17/irs-...to-may-15.html

Comment

Great!

I looked at last year's k1 from cityvest and it looked like the data on the form were processed mar 31st, but I didn't receive until apr 14th. Not sure what to make of that.

Comment

communication with cityvest is terrible at all times, including tax time. might as well throw your hands up in the air and invest elsewhere

Comment

A month after the original post, and I am still waiting for K1s (JKV and Trion investments). I know that there was a memo sent out a while ago from CityVest that we should expect them end of March to maybe 1st week of April. Anyone gotten theirs yet? Probably any day now.

Comment

Nothing received so far!!!

Comment

Also no response to email asking for an update.

It's a great business strategy: Overpromise, underdeliver.

Thank goodness the underlying deal has returned 0.0% so far or I'd be really irritated at my stupidity for buying into the syndicated RE hype.

Comment

Originally posted by G View Post
                              Also no response to email asking for an update.

It's a great business strategy: Overpromise, underdeliver.

Thank goodness the underlying deal has returned 0.0% so far or I'd be really irritated at my stupidity for buying into the syndicated RE hype.
                              In a backhanded way this is good info for the rest of us. Negative info, but good as in useful. I still get emails from CityVest and 37th Parallel from early on when I expressed interest in learning more. I never did invest, mostly out of concern for the complexity. These stories reinforce my instinct.

Comment

Working...
                              X