aei net lease income fund 36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aei net lease income fund 36

Had anyone heard of aei net lease income fund 36 and/or invested in it?

The website doesn't seem to provide much information.

Thanks!

Had anyone heard of aei net lease income fund 36 and/or invested in it?

The website doesn’t seem to provide much information.

Thanks!

Nope. Bad sign, though.

If you don’t believe you (or another manager) has the smarts and inside knowledge to consistently beat an appropriately-diversified basket of world companies (essentially, the stock market) over the long term, why would you invest in anything else?

If you do think you have something special that makes you and your strategy different, go for it! Do yourself a favor, track results over 10 years, and compare.
    Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

I've never heard of it and found limited information searching for it. Hard pass.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback. I saw a prospectus at a friend's house and was curious.

I read a local news article online on the founder. Apparently they've been around since 1970, and helped over 20,000 investors.

Really strange for a company with such history to have zero online footprint.

Comment

Apparently they’ve been around since 1970, and helped over 20,000 investors.

What do they mean by "helped"?

Comment

I guess I should've put helped in quotes. ?

Here another article I found:
            http://m.startribune.com/real-estate-investor-makes-money-but-not-too-fast/240906571/

Comment

Working...
            X