Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lateral Move Redux

Original post: https://forum.whitecoatinvestor.com/...5-lateral-move

Update: Company filed for Chapter 11 yesterday. Probably time to start looking for a new job? Boss says she expects my team to be “safe”…

Sorry to hear that. Yes I would be looking just in case.

Relying on your boss is problematic. Maybe she doesn't know the true situation of the company. Maybe she does and doesn't want everyone to jump ship if the outlook is grim.

Comment

You and your boss have potentially unaligned interests, when it comes to her disclosure of any information.

Definitely start looking.

Comment

Originally posted by bovie View Post
        You and your boss have potentially unaligned interests, when it comes to her disclosure of any information.

Definitely start looking.
        Yep. She’s been “logged off” more often recently, so I’ve put out feelers and applications.

Comment

Just went back and re-read the original post. You’re due for some good luck for a change, hope it happens!
          Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Originally posted by jfoxcpacfp View Post
            Just went back and re-read the original post. You’re due for some good luck for a change, hope it happens!
            Sometimes I kick myself for leaving the last job; it was fun, stable, and took care of the bills. But oh well, time to look again sooner than I thought. Maybe the next move should be to a company with an actual product that sells…

Comment

Working...
            X