Reputation/Online Searches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputation/Online Searches

Several years ago, I successfully fought off a personal lawsuit which resulted from a failed relationship.  While we weren't married and the judgement ended up being favorable to me, it was appealed all the way up to the state Supreme Court.  Due to this, the case now gets cited for other court cases frequently and appears within the top 5 search results when my name is "Googled".  While I know court documents such as this are public, this isn't something that I like being on the first page of results and isn't relevant to my practicing of medicine. Has anyone used reputation building services for something like this before?

Several years ago, I successfully fought off a personal lawsuit which resulted from a failed relationship.  While we weren’t married and the judgement ended up being favorable to me, it was appealed all the way up to the state Supreme Court.  Due to this, the case now gets cited for other court cases frequently and appears within the top 5 search results when my name is “Googled”.  While I know court documents such as this are public, this isn’t something that I like being on the first page of results and isn’t relevant to my practicing of medicine. Has anyone used reputation building services for something like this before?

I haven't, but I can tell you this- when people Google my name they have to go way, way down to learn anything about my practice. Maybe start a blog (about anything, but feature your name prominently) and drown out the "bad" information with good.
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

Several years ago, I successfully fought off a personal lawsuit which resulted from a failed relationship.  While we weren’t married and the judgement ended up being favorable to me, it was appealed all the way up to the state Supreme Court.  Due to this, the case now gets cited for other court cases frequently and appears within the top 5 search results when my name is “Googled”.  While I know court documents such as this are public, this isn’t something that I like being on the first page of results and isn’t relevant to my practicing of medicine. Has anyone used reputation building services for something like this before?
      Click to expand…

I haven’t, but I can tell you this- when people Google my name they have to go way, way down to learn anything about my practice. Maybe start a blog (about anything, but feature your name prominently) and drown out the “bad” information with good.

This is likely the essential method of reputation services I imagine.

Comment

Working...
      X