Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton
    replied
    I think you will be happier some place else.

Leave a comment:

• Zaphod
    replied
    Originally posted by snowcanyon View Post
    Oh gosh, I can't just email them my two lines? I feel like I need proof for one thing, and also I'm chicken. And I have two directors.
    Definitely email for legal proof.

Leave a comment:

• CordMcNally
    replied
    Oh gosh, I can't just email them my two lines? I feel like I need proof for one thing, and also I'm chicken. And I have two directors.
    Email both directors.

ā€Iā€™d like to put in my notice as of today. *Insert date* will be my last day. Thank you for the tremendous opportunity to work with the group.ā€

Ok, three sentences max.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    As far as I am concerned, you are different. You only need one line, the date of resignation. Just saying, marching to your own drummer is not a bad thing.

Leave a comment:

• snowcanyon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shant
    replied
    Tell your boss verbally and hand it in. Include the date you're leaving.

Leave a comment:

• CordMcNally
    replied
    Thank them for the opportunity and give your required notice. Two sentences max.

Leave a comment:

• snowcanyon
    started a topic Letters of resignation advice

Letters of resignation advice

Any pointers on writing a resignation email for an employed EM job? Short and sweet?
Working...
X