3 office managers in 3 yrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 office managers in 3 yrs

This is not a good sign..right? One of them was fired, one of them was transferred to a clinic that needed more help, this last one is leaving for better job(she was good..you’d think admin would fight to keep her and maybe match the other offer but nope).

Honest question. What would it take for you to turn in your resignation?
    “Work” is a four letter word for good reason.

Comment

Judging by your other posts you may be the fool for still being there.

Comment

[QUOTE=CordMcNally;n277792]Judging by your other posts you may be the fool for still being there.[

The thing is I have so much autonomy on my day to day that I don’t think I will find in another employed job. So it’s either this or solo private practice which I’m considering but would take some time to get things together

Comment

[QUOTE=Dontgetthejab;n277794]
          Originally posted by CordMcNally View Post
          Judging by your other posts you may be the fool for still being there.[

The thing is I have so much autonomy on my day to day that I don’t think I will find in another employed job. So it’s either this or solo private practice which I’m considering but would take some time to get things together
          Why solo? If all the employed jobs in the area are such a suckfest, you can’t be the only doc that wants to run their own shop.
          “Work” is a four letter word for good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontgetthejab View Post
            So much autonomy that they won't give you any say in hiring or staff practices at your location? If you go back and read through your posts about your office it sounds flat out awful.

Comment

Originally posted by CordMcNally View Post

So much autonomy that they won't give you any say in hiring or staff practices at your location? If you go back and read through your posts about your office it sounds flat out awful.
              Right

Comment

Neglect is not autonomy. Few.

Comment

Working...
                X