Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urology mgma RVU rates midwest

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Urology mgma RVU rates midwest

    What are the mgma base RVU rates ($ conversion) for urology in the Midwest
    would be happy if someone can share the 25th, 50th and 75th percentiles. Thanks

  • #2
    2020 based on 2019 data
    25th - 57.46
    50th - 65.34
    75th - 77
    90th - 93.07

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by shady View Post
        2020 based on 2019 data
        25th - 57.46
        50th - 65.34
        75th - 77
        90th - 93.07
        But, is anyone actually getting $65.34 per RVU? Most jobs I have looked at are around $60-62 per RVU.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by uroflow View Post

          But, is anyone actually getting $65.34 per RVU? Most jobs I have looked at are around $60-62 per RVU.
          Depends on the area of country and also those numbers are based on 2019 data. 2021 RVUs are very different so hospitals may be adjusting rates down because of the increase in wRVUs for E&M.

          Comment


          • #6
            For the past couple weeks whenever I scroll past this thread I always do a double take thinking it is titled Urology mama.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Lordosis View Post
              For the past couple weeks whenever I scroll past this thread I always do a double take thinking it is titled Urology mama.
              The rates are much higher for that.

              Comment


              • #8
                83 per RVU in our group.

                Comment


                • #9
                  $83/RVU?! That’s crazy! I’m jealous.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yes peeps are getting 65/rvu in the Midwest (usually more rural or less desirable location). Not surprised that ads are only listing 60/rvu. The admins want to start the negotiations at the low end. After completing my job search and continuing a soft job search before I make partner I think Uros in the Midwest have more leverage than they realize (that doesn't count for places like Chicago or Minneapolis though).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      where are people finding the MGMA data? I've asked around and no luck

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Urojet View Post
                        where are people finding the MGMA data? I've asked around and no luck
                        someone on Reddit shares a pdf copy every year.
                        I haven’t seen 2020 data yet but here is 2019 data


                        https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red...age_salary_of/

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X