1099 for Provider Relief Funds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1099 for Provider Relief Funds

Could anyone confirm if they have gotten a 1099 from HHS for the PRF? have not gotten one yet.

Myself included, 3 private practice doctors have received 1099s with HHS as the payer. It was in an envelope from United Healthcare, along with our UHC 1099s (I guess since they handled the PRF disbursements).

None of us 3 realized this would be taxable... Apparently this was announced/decided past June/July.
    $1 saved = >$1 earned. ✓

Comment

Originally posted by Cubicle View Post
      Myself included, 3 private practice doctors have received 1099s with HHS as the payer. It was in an envelope from United Healthcare, along with our UHC 1099s (I guess since they handled the PRF disbursements).

None of us 3 realized this would be taxable... Apparently this was announced/decided past June/July.
      Was it a 1099-G, -MISC, -NEC, or something else?
      Last edited by GastroMastro; 02-10-2021, 03:22 AM.

Comment

^^^. Umm.. I'm 98.888% positive it was a -MISC.
        $1 saved = >$1 earned. ✓

Comment

Wow. Didn't get this money since my corporate management group swallowed it up but shocked they decided to tax it. They aren't even taxing ppp (paycheck protection program).

Comment

We have discussed in other threads. I realize it is difficult to keep up with them all, though! Definitely taxable.
            Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Working...
            X