Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TPMG - Why did you leave? Why did you stay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest ,
    So it looks like one could apply for multiple locations in order to feed the application to the correct people .
    Some of the positions indicate "Multiple Locations" I did note that the same recruiter (email and phone) is available for the open positions.
    It looks like the KP regions would have different websites, if one was looking in SoCal or Colorado etc.
    Thanks for the link. The technique would be simply contact the recruiter directly and get the input. One application might be routed to three locations. From that point, the recruiter is facilitating and its up to the hiring decision at the specific locations.
    Would you recommend OP apply for multiple locations ,since that seems to be fairly significant?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      Guest ,
      So it looks like one could apply for multiple locations in order to feed the application to the correct people .
      Some of the positions indicate "Multiple Locations" I did note that the same recruiter (email and phone) is available for the open positions.
      It looks like the KP regions would have different websites, if one was looking in SoCal or Colorado etc.
      Thanks for the link. The technique would be simply contact the recruiter directly and get the input. One application might be routed to three locations. From that point, the recruiter is facilitating and its up to the hiring decision at the specific locations.
      Would you recommend OP apply for multiple locations ,since that seems to be fairly significant?
      Correct. I'd ask the recruiter for your field to forward your application to the locations of interest and then follow up with the departments. I think each Kaiser region (NCAL vs SCAL vs Pacific NW, etc) has separate recruiting practices & their own websites. The link I shared was for NCAL (aka TPMG) alone. In terms of applying to multiple locations within NCAL, I think it's a good idea (especially with a first job) to see some different locations (wherever the jobs are) to try and see what one likes and dislikes. Working for the same department even just one medical center over can be a very different experience for better or worse, so the more info one has going in to it would only seem to be a plus to me.

Comment

Working...
      X