No announcement yet.

Prescription Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she had a key to the office, change the locks, even if you got the key back as she may have a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordosis View Post
      Why are prescription pads so readily available?
      Sorry, Lord, you hit a nerve because you sound like our IT bureaucrats and the pencil-pushers from the C-suite. 1) If patient is discharged more than 3 hours from ER, e-prescribe doesn't work. 2) Computer down-time. 3) Broken printer/out of paper/no on-line pharmacy. 5) Fictiousness name (as in created by hospital). 6) Probably worth mentioning again down-time.

Comment

• G
        G commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha, I like my counting.

Originally posted by G View Post

Sorry, Lord, you hit a nerve because you sound like our IT bureaucrats and the pencil-pushers from the C-suite. 1) If patient is discharged more than 3 hours from ER, e-prescribe doesn't work. 2) Computer down-time. 3) Broken printer/out of paper/no on-line pharmacy. 5) Fictiousness name (as in created by hospital). 6) Probably worth mentioning again down-time.
      I mean yeah I had some down time which is why I wrote a few last year. I am sure it is a workflow difference but I am happy to be rid of paper scripts.

Comment

Sorry OP this happened. I had a forged prescription & it enraged me more than I expected it would have. I specifically lock up my prescriptions to reduce the chances of this happening. And personally write them. I'd rather run late than let another person have access to my prescriptions.
        $1 saved = >$1 earned. ✓

Comment

Working...
        X