Finding a lawyer to review contracts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding a lawyer to review contracts

My partner has an offer he thinks he wants to take.  We think it's good, we like the city, the practice, etc.  How should we go about finding an attorney to review the contract?  It's in a distant state where we have no contacts (California).  We have attorney friends here that could review it or help us find someone local, but we want someone that is familiar with California's laws.

My partner has an offer he thinks he wants to take.  We think it’s good, we like the city, the practice, etc.  How should we go about finding an attorney to review the contract?  It’s in a distant state where we have no contacts (California).  We have attorney friends here that could review it or help us find someone local, but we want someone that is familiar with California’s laws.

I can put the request out through FPA and NAPFA. Give me the city and I'll try to find someone.
    Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Thanks for your pm. I have put up the message on both forums and hope to receive responses over the next few days. You might also want to consider Contract Diagnostics as they have clients in all 50 states.
      Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Working...
      X