Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which software do use for portfolio percentage and net worth?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which software do use for portfolio percentage and net worth?

    Getting a basic idea on what people use for portfolio fund allocation monitoring?
    Do you use Personal Capital, MINT or something else?
    Thanks

  • #2
    Originally posted by FireFox View Post
    Getting a basic idea on what people use for portfolio fund allocation monitoring?
    Do you use Personal Capital, MINT or something else?
    Thanks
    Microsoft Excel

    Comment


    • #3
      Personal Capital

      Comment


      • #4
        Quicken. It has access to Morningstar's Portfolio Xray to analyze holdings.

        Comment


        • #5
          Quicken since 1989 onwards

          Comment


          • #6
            PoF has a good post with an excel sheet you can download that has the formulas

            Comment


            • #7
              Excel.

              Comment


              • #8
                I just let Vanguard track it for me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Vanguard and Personal Capital.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Moneydance.
                    quicken for Mac has not had decent tools for investments in the past.

                    Money dance is now going to a subscription model to get access to the third party data transfer companies that the banks are requiring as they phase out their OFX servers.

                    I have been averse to having my passwords and data live online with a third party.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I’ve tried most of them and found each lacking.

                      Personal Capital couldn’t import my Fidelity accounts (!)

                      Quicken couldn’t access our T Rowe Price account and never seemed to get our mortgage / home value correct.

                      And I share the third party security concerns. So I’ve just gone back to Excel. It takes me 10 minutes every month and is pretty straightforward.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Notsobad View Post
                        Moneydance.
                        quicken for Mac has not had decent tools for investments in the past.

                        Money dance is now going to a subscription model to get access to the third party data transfer companies that the banks are requiring as they phase out their OFX servers.

                        I have been averse to having my passwords and data live online with a third party.
                        Aren't we living in the world of online security risk everyday? I mean when you enter your any information, credit card etc to order online you are exposed.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SpacemanSpiff12 View Post
                          I’ve tried most of them and found each lacking.

                          Personal Capital couldn’t import my Fidelity accounts (!)

                          Quicken couldn’t access our T Rowe Price account and never seemed to get our mortgage / home value correct.

                          And I share the third party security concerns. So I’ve just gone back to Excel. It takes me 10 minutes every month and is pretty straightforward.
                          I use personal capital, works with fidelity for me weird

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sigfig.com (consumer site)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Quicken. PC and fidelity. We each have their advantages in budget and planners

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X