Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which software do use for portfolio percentage and net worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which software do use for portfolio percentage and net worth?

Getting a basic idea on what people use for portfolio fund allocation monitoring?
    Do you use Personal Capital, MINT or something else?
    Thanks

Originally posted by FireFox View Post
    Getting a basic idea on what people use for portfolio fund allocation monitoring?
    Do you use Personal Capital, MINT or something else?
    Thanks
    Microsoft Excel

Comment

Personal Capital

Comment

Quicken. It has access to Morningstar's Portfolio Xray to analyze holdings.

Comment

Quicken since 1989 onwards

Comment

PoF has a good post with an excel sheet you can download that has the formulas

Comment

Excel.

Comment

I just let Vanguard track it for me.

Comment

Vanguard and Personal Capital.

Comment

Moneydance.
                    quicken for Mac has not had decent tools for investments in the past.

Money dance is now going to a subscription model to get access to the third party data transfer companies that the banks are requiring as they phase out their OFX servers.

I have been averse to having my passwords and data live online with a third party.

Comment

I’ve tried most of them and found each lacking.

Personal Capital couldn’t import my Fidelity accounts (!)

Quicken couldn’t access our T Rowe Price account and never seemed to get our mortgage / home value correct.

And I share the third party security concerns. So I’ve just gone back to Excel. It takes me 10 minutes every month and is pretty straightforward.

Comment

Originally posted by Notsobad View Post
                        Moneydance.
                        quicken for Mac has not had decent tools for investments in the past.

Money dance is now going to a subscription model to get access to the third party data transfer companies that the banks are requiring as they phase out their OFX servers.

I have been averse to having my passwords and data live online with a third party.
                        Aren't we living in the world of online security risk everyday? I mean when you enter your any information, credit card etc to order online you are exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacemanSpiff12 View Post
                          I’ve tried most of them and found each lacking.

Personal Capital couldn’t import my Fidelity accounts (!)

Quicken couldn’t access our T Rowe Price account and never seemed to get our mortgage / home value correct.

And I share the third party security concerns. So I’ve just gone back to Excel. It takes me 10 minutes every month and is pretty straightforward.
                          I use personal capital, works with fidelity for me weird

Comment

Sigfig.com (consumer site)

Comment

Quicken. PC and fidelity. We each have their advantages in budget and planners

Comment

Working...
                              X