Portfolio Tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portfolio Tracking

Any recommendations on a program/solution to follow our portfolio? Thanks.

I just started using personalcapital.com

Comment

excel.

Comment

Mint, Personal Capital, Excel.  I prefer Excel because I don't like giving my log in info to third-party providers.

Comment

I use Vanguard's website, personal capital, and quicken.

Comment

Does your brokerage not have this capability? All of mine have varying degrees of sophistication but they all have it. It makes it a much easier starting place to have that even when you're combining multiple brokerage accounts.

Personal Capital annoys me since whenever you make a change or are in cash for even a day, it forgets everything and shows a 0% performance, but Im one of the few who ever trade or change allocations so not a big problem but be aware of its limitations and double check their results.

Comment

I like to use mint for expense tracking and personal capital for tracking allocations.

Comment

Personal Capital for Portfolio Tracking, Vanguard for Asset Allocation, Quicken for Expense Tracking/Budgeting.

Comment

personal capital here

Comment

Personal capital for investments. Mint for expenses.

Comment

I use Vanguard to track investments.  You have to update the number of shares from outside sources (like my wife's 401k at Fidelity) as your portfolio grows, but otherwise it's great because I can see the value of the entire portfolio change each day by just logging into Vanguard.
                      I use excel to keep track of our budget and debt pay off.

I use Mint to keep track of spending

Comment

Your brokerage
                        Your everyday bank
                        Morningstar
                        Excel

You should be able to add outside accounts to your dashboard on your bank's site. My bank for instance has "add non-[bank] account" as an option. I can see my accounts at five or six different institutions from my bank, including CCs, student debts, mortgage, various investment banks...

Comment

Quicken. Have been using it since 1989-1990 onwards.

Comment

more here:

https://www.whitecoatinvestor.com/forums/topic/how-do-you-track-your-portfolio/

Comment

Working...
                            X