new blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new blog

http://dqydj.com is an interesting blog I just found this morning.  Lots of interesting net worth stats.

I've linked to the site's S&P 500 calculator a few times; used it in a recent Sunday Best to make a comparison with a single stock (Walgreens) for the guy who turned $1,000 into $2 Million with it.

Comment

Really some interesting stats and calculators.

Comment

When I saw the thread title and the author of the original post, I got really excited that hatton1 was starting a blog!

DQYDJ is a great site -- I've linked to their stuff on my blog as well. Although the site's title (Don't Quit Your Day Job) perhaps conflicts with the goals of some in the FIRE community

-WSP

Comment

When I saw the thread title and the author of the original post, I got really excited that hatton1 was starting a blog!

Lol, same here.
          Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Click to expand…

Lol, same here.

Tritto!

Comment

Click to expand…

Lol, same here.
              Click to expand…

Tritto!

Me too.
              Erstwhile Dance Theatre of Dayton performer cum bellhop. Carried (many) bags for a lovely and gracious 59 yo Cyd Charisse. (RIP) Hosted epic company parties after Friday night rehearsals.

Comment

Click to expand…

Lol, same here.
                Click to expand…

Tritto!
                Click to expand…

Me too.

We all thought the same thing. Obviously there is a pent up demand for a Hatton1 blog!

Comment

Same as the multiple posters above

Comment

Thanks for the blog link! Although one of the calculators is trying to convince me I can buy a 3M dollar home in San Francisco. I should probably step away before I accidentally move to California.

Comment

We could probably make an awesome blog if we just copy all the comments and forum topics of hatton1 has made over the years.

She does have a blog, after all, its just too good that she had to spread it around or she might break the Internet. 

Comment

You flatter me High Income Parent.

Comment

Working...
                        X