Renting with Homepartners program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renting with Homepartners program

I'm looking to move to Vancouver WA, and I've been seeing a few ads in this Northwest area about  Homepartners. Pretty much it sounds like a contract to rent out a house for at least 1 year, and you can lock in a price to buy it at a certain price in the future. I'm looking at rentals in the Vancouver, WA area, but it looks like the opportunities for better home rentals would be better if I go with this program. It seems like there's no obligation to buy the house if you decide not to after your 1 year rental agreement is up. Any thoughts or previous experiences with this type of program? Thanks!

Here's a link below

https://homepartners.com/how-it-works/program-summary

Cool program. Try it before you buy it. Not only do they get your rent (and maybe a little premium on that) but they know you're more likely to follow through with buying it since you wouldn't have to move. But that doesn't mean it isn't a win-win for both of you.

Better explore what "mutual responsibility to maintain home" means.
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

You're right, will definitely have to explore what "mutual responsibility to maintain homes" exactly means. It does seem to open up the opportunities to finding a good house to rent. Will inform everyone about the process. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X