Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I contact two disability insurance agents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I contact two disability insurance agents?

30yo male orthopedic resident, healthy. PGY 4 going to purchase disability insurance soon. I contacted Bob from Dr. disability quotes and will start working with him soon. Do you think it would be prudent to also contact another provider listed here to get some additional quiotes?

Thanks!

I think a 2nd opinion is usually good, especially with a rather complex product that costs a lot. Nothing at all against Bob, I'd say this for any other provider, just would want another opinion on recommendations (riders, for ex).
    Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Some Agents have a discount that another agent may not. I believe they are related to the number of policies for an institution (residency or fellowship). It was basically a group discount by the institution and number of policies produced. I hope Scott at MD Financial Services can confirm. He is a WCI vendor.

Comment

Always good to get a couple of reviews on options as some have discounts other don’t or won’t offer clients.
        Scott Nelson-Archer, CLU, ChFC
        303-953-0263 Direct / [email protected]

Comment

Thank for all of the replies. I may look into getting some more offers.

Comment

Working...
          X