Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antares
    replied
    "You know it doesn’t cost you any more to buy it through a health insurance broker, right?"

Right, but a broker can't come up with options that aren't there. The pickings are slim, especially for the self-employed.

Leave a comment:

• Hatton
    replied
    Do you mean ehealth

Leave a comment:

• The White Coat Investor
    replied
    You know it doesn't cost you any more to buy it through a health insurance broker, right?

Leave a comment:

• Antares
    replied
    I'm a sole proprietor. My options are my state Exchange or call the (very) few companies that offer individual policies directly. In NY, I've found that the individual policies outside the exchange are identical to the ACA policies. None have any out-of-network coverage, a big issue for me. Not happy, but not with choices either. Basically I've chosen to go with an Obamacare policy that covers a nearby multispeciialty group. At least I know everyone there will be accessible to me.

Leave a comment:

• Hatton
    replied
    If you haven employees you are likely looking at healthcare.gov.

Leave a comment:

• Hawkeye225
    started a topic Need health insurance

Need health insurance

I'm an LLC with S corp selection, 1099.  My COBRA health insurance is about up.  Any suggestions where to look for coverage?  Just trying to get through to Cigna, Anthem, etc. has been nearly impossible.  Thanks.
Working...
X