No announcement yet.

Premise Liability Insurance

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Premise Liability Insurance

    Does anyone have any recommendations for premise liability insurance. I'm worried if someone slips and falls in my office and then ends up suing me. I have malpractice insurance but I don't think that covers a patient walking in my hallway and falling because the janitor didn't dry all the water on the floor.

  • #2
    Umbrella policy in addition to your property insurance is what you need.
    Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087


    • #3
      Just call your property insurance agent (person who covers you for fire/theft) and ask them about the Umbrella, the first million is probably under $500 for the year, the next is probably under $300, really cheap for big peace of mind and then then that covers you for virtually everything home, while driving, if you own rent properties, etc.  Just be sure to list those places on your policy so the carrier knows what they are covering you for.
      Scott Nelson-Archer, CLU, ChFC
      281-770-8080 Direct / [email protected]