Liability Insurance for Private Practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liability Insurance for Private Practice

Was reading a recent article.  The author suggested that a physician may consider adding the following additional coverage to their practice.  This was the first time I had heard of these and do not recall ever reading a WCI article on them.  Any information from practicing providers would be appreciated.

1.  Directors & Officers Insurance

2.  Employment Practice Liability Insurance

3.  Fuduciary Liability Insurance

4.  Cyber Attack Insurance

5.  Medical Battery Insurance

6.  Errors & Omissions Insurance

Was reading a recent article.  The author suggested that a physician may consider adding the following additional coverage to their practice.  This was the first time I had heard of these and do not recall ever reading a WCI article on them.  Any information from practicing providers would be appreciated.

1.  Directors & Officers Insurance

2.  Employment Practice Liability Insurance

3.  Fuduciary Liability Insurance

4.  Cyber Attack Insurance

5.  Medical Battery Insurance

6.  Errors & Omissions Insurance

Assume author was an insurance agent?

Comment

Author was an MD/MBA who was on the board of directors of his hospital and chairmen or something of his multi-specialty group.  He was interviewing an insurance guy though as you suggested.

As, always, I'm very skeptical, but figured I'd ask if anyone had experience with these.

Comment

We own the first three for our radiology practice. They are not very expensive. Do you want to take personal responsibility if your nit wit partner hits on one of the staff, and she sues you?

Comment

Working...
        X