Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Along At Home With The WCI Conference!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did Toe Cheeze/ Cxirius attend?

Comment

If either of them did, it was as a lurker/incognito lol. There were a lot of jokes thrown around about them.
      Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory and ignorant advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

I haven't seen anyone wearing tin foil hats, so I don't think so . . .

Comment

Really nice meeting some of you on the forum at the conference!

Comment

No Crixus. I enjoyed meeting everyone.

Comment

Thanks for posting updates on Twitter, Vagabond, WCI, and others. Looks like a good time! I’ve been scanning the pics trying to identify POF ????

I did get a photo of PoF delivering his talk up on the Twitter feed.

Comment

It was an awesome conference!  I hope it becomes a regular event.

Comment

Thanks for posting updates on Twitter, Vagabond, WCI, and others. Looks like a good time! I’ve been scanning the pics trying to identify POF
                  Click to expand…

Better looking than expected.

Comment

Thanks for posting updates on Twitter, Vagabond, WCI, and others. Looks like a good time! I’ve been scanning the pics trying to identify POF ????
                    Click to expand…

He did a great job! I got my friend to come to the conference because I would really like to see her get her finances in order. His talk really resonated with her and actually got her to start thinking about making some changes in her spending. So I am glad he spoke, despite his fear of public speaking ( which I can definitely relate to!)

Comment

Thanks for posting updates on Twitter, Vagabond, WCI, and others. Looks like a good time! I’ve been scanning the pics trying to identify POF
                      Click to expand…

Click to expand…

Better looking than expected.

That's what a vacation in Hawaii beforehand does for you.

It was great meeting a whole host of folks including world renowned speakers and forum regulars!

Comment

FYI: Probable heavy snow Saturday night.

Sunday AM flight?

A few of us booked airport hotels for Saturday and are decamping sometime Saturday PM.

I hope nobody had any trouble getting down to SLC. I followed the plows down at 40 mph after finishing dinner with Larry Keller and others at 11 pm. There were about 6 inches in my driveway this morning.
                        Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

Toe Cheese wasn't a forum member when the conference filled. Not sure if Crixus was.
                          Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

I hope nobody had any trouble getting down to SLC. I followed the plows down at 40 mph after finishing dinner with Larry Keller and others at 11 pm. There were about 6 inches in my driveway this morning.

My shuttle driver called me this morning to let me know the roads were bad, and he was going to arrive early just to be safe.  But the roads were pretty clean when we left the resort, so there were no issues making it to the airport on time.  Not that it would have mattered in any case, as my flight left an hour and a half late.

(Should I tell you it’s 57 degrees here in Omaha?)

Comment

FYI: Probable heavy snow Saturday night.

Sunday AM flight?

A few of us booked airport hotels for Saturday and are decamping sometime Saturday PM.
                              Click to expand…

A bunch of us left after the last lecture and overnighted in SLC last night, and three of us even dined at the legendary Red Iguana for dinner.

Comment

Toe cheeze/crixus (whos really the same person lets be honest) should be invited and a debate be set up. 100% pure columbian awesome and guarenteed to have a large audience attendance.

You are welcome WCI.

Comment

Working...
                                X