Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Along At Home With The WCI Conference!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assume WCI’s oldest daughter will be there live blogging it and chronicling it.  She has to earn her 2018 paycheck somehow, right?

She was going to be there selling T-shirts, but she's just too busy getting ready for the lead in the school play. We're very proud, but she's at least as bad at saying "no" as we are.
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

I've never before wished I could figure out Twitter! I met so many fun forum friends tonight!! I can't believe I'm even going to attempt to be at the first talk in the morning . . . Leave it to an ED doc to start the day at 7AM ;-)

Comment

Best doctor swag bag ever - thank you sponsors!

Comment

I don't know about anyone else, but I had a great time tonight registering people, at the reception, and at dinner. What wonderful people you all are!
          Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

It was really fun. I never had pen pals as a kid. Meeting people from the forum/website was like meeting a pen pal would’ve felt like
            An alt-brown look at medicine, money, faith, & family
            www.RogueDadMD.com

Comment

I’ve never before wished I could figure out Twitter! I met so many fun forum friends tonight!! I can’t believe I’m even going to attempt to be at the first talk in the morning . . . Leave it to an ED doc to start the day at 7AM ????

It was a lot of fun meeting so many virtua/forum friends for the first time in person.

And running into some random people from my medical career past. What a blast!

Comment

Can we post ski photos, or do you only want pictures of groups of docs studying spreadsheets and analyzing financial plans?

Why is this either/or? I'm expecting to see multi-tasking docs skiing whilst studying spreadsheets! That's what an actuary would do!  :lol:

Comment

Great day today at the conference. The first talk was kind of crappy, but after that it improved markedly! Tomorrow encore performances from Mike Piper and Dr. Mehta, new speakers Dr. Koo and Dr. Bernstein, and the big reveal of The Physician on Fire!

Comment

Oh, I thought the first speaker did a fair job. If he holds another investor conference I’d probably go to it.

Comment

FYI: Probable heavy snow Saturday night.

Sunday AM flight?

A few of us booked airport hotels for Saturday and are decamping sometime Saturday PM.

Comment

FYI: Probable heavy snow Saturday night.

Sunday AM flight?

A few of us booked airport hotels for Saturday and are decamping sometime Saturday PM.

Just booked a hotel room at Courtyard Marriott. Unless forecast changes, will probably depart PC after last talk.

Comment

Oh, I thought the first speaker did a fair job. If he holds another investor conference I’d probably go to it.

I heard it was pretty contrived, mostly just shilling for some website?

Seriously though between this thread and twitter I'm having a low-level depression that I didn't make it out there to anchor the drinking team.

Comment

@MPMD , I expect to meet you here next year!

Comment

@mpmd , I expect to meet you here next year!

I'm planning on it. Although you'll find as several EM docs have that most conferences benefit from my absence.

Comment

Thanks for posting updates on Twitter, Vagabond, WCI, and others. Looks like a good time! I’ve been scanning the pics trying to identify POF

Comment

Working...
                                X