Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Along At Home With The WCI Conference!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow Along At Home With The WCI Conference!

We'll be using #wcicon18 as a hashtag for Twitter and Facebook posts about the conference in real time. I also encourage forum members to use this thread to post their thoughts, quotes, and pictures as the conference progresses.
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

How do you follow something on twitter?
    I’m old.
    Can you just type in the hashtag and it pulls all the tweets that have been categorized?

Comment

Yes, q-school, that is correct.

Comment

I also encourage forum members to use this thread to post their thoughts, quotes, and pictures as the conference progresses.

Can we post ski photos, or do you only want pictures of groups of docs studying spreadsheets and analyzing financial plans?

Comment

I also encourage forum members to use this thread to post their thoughts, quotes, and pictures as the conference progresses.

Can we post ski photos, or do you only want pictures of groups of docs studying spreadsheets and analyzing financial plans?

Only rule on ski photos is you have to either be doing something cool or you have to raise your goggles so we know who you are.
          Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

live stream of the event?  

Comment

Someone needs to live blog like they do for Apple earnings reports.

Comment

I assume WCI's oldest daughter will be there live blogging it and chronicling it.  She has to earn her 2018 paycheck somehow, right?
                An alt-brown look at medicine, money, faith, & family
                www.RogueDadMD.com

Comment

For my friend, @q-school, here is a link to the tweets:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23wcicon18&src=typd

Comment

Click to expand…

Only rule on ski photos is you have to either be doing something cool or you have to raise your goggles so we know who you are.

Does the "living room standard" apply?  

Comment

Can someone please tell me how to post pics and stuff like Crixus does right in the body? So annoying I cant.

I try not to cross my twitter with the medical world too much as its super focused on finance/volatility.

Twitter is tough since there can be a lot of noise, but with some filtering, its amazing. By far my fave site. Just quality super smart people, great articles, and nuclear hot takes all day long. Good times.

Comment

live stream of the event?  ????

No, unfortunately. But the videos will be made available at a later date. Be sure you're signed up for the email list for details.

Comment

Click to expand…

Click to expand…

Does the “living room standard” apply?  ????

On the forum, yes. On Twitter I don't think there are any standards that I've noticed.

Comment

Can someone please tell me how to post pics and stuff like Crixus does right in the body? So annoying I cant.

I try not to cross my twitter with the medical world too much as its super focused on finance/volatility.

Twitter is tough since there can be a lot of noise, but with some filtering, its amazing. By far my fave site. Just quality super smart people, great articles, and nuclear hot takes all day long. Good times.

Post the link to the image. If it's your image, you'll need someplace you can upload it to, then post the link. For example, this pic is stored on the WCI site and I just put the URL in:

Comment

Click to expand…

Click to expand…

Does the “living room standard” apply?  ????
                              Click to expand…

On the forum, yes. On Twitter I don’t think there are any standards that I’ve noticed.

Lol, yeah, twitter pretty much has zero standards.

Comment

Working...
                              X