Officially Broke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officially Broke!

Since I am a little ways away from that Official student loan payoff thread, and can't shout this on the rooftops (or my office for that matter), I'll say it here.

As of today we have officially reached a net worth of $0!!!! Cant believe it only took seven months out of residency to reach this. I am honestly grateful that WCI, POF and forums like these exist in this world to help us "young ones" in the right direction.  Hopefully this traction of positive snowball effect can keep going!

Again, since this is the only place where I could imagine sharing news like this, thank for at least letting me announce it here. DW and I are planning a nice celebratory meal for this milestone irrespective how the Pats do this weekend  ????  ????  ????

Congrats! We celebrated too when we were at $0 bet worth. Keep us posted when the loans are at $0. Sounds like it will be soon.

Comment

Well done. 7 months is quite good.
      Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I don't like to post about how things feel etc, but getting to zero felt really, really good. Well done. Stay the course. Congratulations!

Comment

That's awesome!!! Strong work! Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Congratulations! I hope the Pats lose 50-0.
                An alt-brown look at medicine, money, faith, & family
                www.RogueDadMD.com

Comment

Congrats! I'm so jealous--can't wait for the day that I'm broke too!

Congratulations! I hope the Pats lose 50-0.

I wish somehow that both teams could lose, that would be the best outcome.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

I shall celebrate your broke status with the demise of the Patriots tomorrow.

Comment

Thank you for the show of support. This isn't a brag if any kind, just to show that even with negative NW and HCOL, sticking to the plan and consistency pay off. Keep at it guys and you'll be there soon enough.

As for the haters.... haters gonna hate!!!! In Tom we trust

Comment

Solid work! 7 months is great! You're light years ahead of where I was 7 months after residency

Comment

congrats!

Comment

this has got to be the only internet community that celebrates this critical milestone of being worth nothing.

i kind of love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X