MSIV KILLED IN MVA WHILE INTERVIEWING FOR ORTHO RESIDENCIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSIV KILLED IN MVA WHILE INTERVIEWING FOR ORTHO RESIDENCIES

Please consider contributing to the family in this tragic situation. He was a mentor to my son who is an MSIII at UT Health San Antonio. The GoFund Me link an story are attached.

Simply heartbreaking.

Comment

Simply heartbreaking.

Yes, it is. Only 2 days ago.
      Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Hate to say this, but did he not have life insurance??? I'm thinking not if they need a go fund me account ..

Comment

Hate to say this, but did he not have life insurance??? I’m thinking not if they need a go fund me account ..

That's a good point. Maybe got delayed since he was in medical school or maybe not enough? Or maybe someone just had a lot of compassion for the situation and started the page without asking questions.
          Our passion is protecting clients and others from predatory advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Very sad.

Comment

Brutal and tragic. Some of the articles suggested that the wrong way driver was doing so intentionally as a suicide attempt (or arguing with her mother on the phone). I made a contribution.

I often marvel at how much of well being, success and happiness is in the hands of the Fates.

Comment

How many people had life insurance while in medical school?  I know I didn't.  My (first) life insurance policy was purchased as a 3rd year orthopedic resident.

Comment

Re: life insurance.
                  This is not directed as a criticism of the poor fellow.

If you’ve got three kids, you should prioritize life insurance. Regardless of whether you are a student or working.

Comment

Hate to say this, but did he not have life insurance??? I’m thinking not if they need a go fund me account ..

Even if they did still takes roughly 30 days roughly to payout. Occasionally up to 60 days. If living paycheck to paycheck without a emergency fund or any significant savings could be tight a couple weeks.   It may or may not been set up by them.

Tragic.

Comment

How many people had life insurance while in medical school?  I know I didn’t.  My (first) life insurance policy was purchased as a 3rd year orthopedic resident.

If you have a wife / children, absolutely need it.

Comment

So tragic.
                        The family isn't on the hook for the student loans, right??

Comment

How many people had life insurance while in medical school?  I know I didn’t.  My (first) life insurance policy was purchased as a 3rd year orthopedic resident.
                          Click to expand…

If you have a wife / children, absolutely need it.

I didn't say otherwise.  We all know that, now.  What I asked was, how many people in his situation had life insurance while in medical school?

Turns out my cousin is in dental school in San Antonio and knows this guy and his family.  His son used to attend the in-home pre-school my cousin's wife ran.

Comment

It gets worse. It wasn't even an accident. It was murder.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=46252140&nid=148&title=california-woman-charged-with-killing-former-byu-football-player-in-suicide-attempt
                            Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

That is just, idk, even more horrible if that was possible...

Comment

Working...
                              X