Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use forums on Iphone

hi all,

I apologize if this has been addressed before. What is a good way to use the forum on mobile devices like Iphone or Ipad? IS a a native Iphone or Ipad app? Say something like Tapatalk, etc?

Thanks

N

so far, for mobile devices, we have just used the desktop version to access features of quote and like.

on safari/iphone, you hold down the refresh button and a button asking if you want to use the desktop version appears.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Have their been talks about updating the platform? Pretty standard nowadays.

Comment

Using mobile view, it's been a bit skewed lately, with text only appearing on the right half of the screen.  Using desktop view on Chrome on my Galaxy S7 running Android 7.0, it renders just like it does on desktop with similar functionality.  I'd say just to view as desktop version and zoom in a bit.

Comment

The skewing issue on the upright view should be fixed. "Like" button added.

Please let us know what other upgrades you would like to see. Trying to be more and more mobile friendly all the time.
            Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

Working...
            X