negotiation classes/executive education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• negotiation classes/executive education

there are a lot of three to five day courses available from business schools

anyone attend one?  they seem to range from 6k to 11k.

looking to see whether anyone here actually attended and how valuable and practical it was.

we have lots of little mini negotiation seminars, and i can't say they produced any tangible results.  and i really tried to hammer home things with the professors, but my sense was that they were just killing time.  and they spent a lot of time in classrooms, not actually dealing with invested parties.

thanks!

You might check out the Great Courses.

https://www.thegreatcoursesplus.com/the-art-of-negotiating-the-best-deal?tn=The+Great+Courses+Plus+Online+Professional +Development+Courses_0_33

Comment

there are a lot of three to five day courses available from business schools

anyone attend one?  they seem to range from 6k to 11k.

looking to see whether anyone here actually attended and how valuable and practical it was.

we have lots of little mini negotiation seminars, and i can’t say they produced any tangible results.  and i really tried to hammer home things with the professors, but my sense was that they were just killing time.  and they spent a lot of time in classrooms, not actually dealing with invested parties.

thanks!

I actually got an mba in my late 40s.  I really enjoyed the finance classes and organizational psychology.  So much is available online now why not.

Comment

Working...
      X