Podcast #27: How to Get Rich Quickly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast #27: How to Get Rich Quickly

My first forum post! I'm Cindy, WCI business manager. We published a new podcast this morning, How to Get Rich Quickly. Have you listened to it? What would you add to it for people trying to build wealth quicker?

Bitcoin futures :lol: 

Comment

I don’t listen to the podcast, but I think creating a podcast sub forum and creating a new thread for each podcast so that people who listen can discuss is a good idea.

Comment

Plastics.

Comment

Gold miners   For Crixus

Comment

Plastics.

6-7 years of training, few well paid hospital specialties...tough market, well mostly since in order to do the best you should have your own place, aka real estate, surgery center, staff and the tons of cash that is to get off the ground.

I would think a specialty like ER or psych that offers shift work and ability to easily locum and crush it if you like (and many seem to be doing) would be even better, plus limited procedural risks (malpractice). Plastics is top 5 for malpractice case frequency. These specialties allow a go getter to just get it. Yes, if you take the risk you can definitely crush it in plastics, but risk/reward higher than say derm, ortho, etc...

Comment

Plastics.

Plastic surgery or "The Graduate" reference?

Comment

Plastics.

Click to expand…

Plastic surgery or “The Graduate” reference?

ah yes

Comment

I guess I am showing my age. I assumed the Graduate

Comment

My first forum post! I’m Cindy,

Welcome!!!

Comment

I too, of course, went back to The Graduate. What a cool movie, Simon and Garfunkel...might have to watch it again soon.

Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

Sorry for the vague cinema reference. Plastic surgery is definitely not a get rich quick recipe!

Comment

I am showing my age, though I have heard that line referenced, Hoffman, and the song....but thats the end of it.

Comment

Man, and I thought we were talking about Mean Girls.

Comment

Thank you. I wish I could say it was my idea but another podcasting physician gave me the idea this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X