FinCon 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FinCon 2017

Hey, I just wanted to give a shout out to all the physician bloggers/podcasters/authors I had the pleasure to meet this last week at FinCon. I don't have the mental bandwidth due to sleep deprivation to list everyone, but you know who you are. I wish I had more time and energy there as some of the interactinos were too brief, but it is the nature of these huge meetings! I leaned a lot and have some cool ideas and inspiration I took away from the conference. Keep doing awesome work and I hope our paths cross again very soon. Love, THP

Anything interesting happen at the conference?

Comment

It was awesome meeting you, TheHappyPhilosopher.

The best part of the conference was getting to hang out with my fellow physician finance bloggers.  

Comment

Would’ve loved to meet everyone. The two week old I’m trying not to kill got in the way.

I’ll be there next year.

Comment

Anything interesting happen at the conference?

Lots. This is my 2,500 word recap, and @FutureProofMD posted a great pic of a bunch of us in his recap. It was great to meet so many people, and I'm excited to get together with a bunch of you at the WCI Financial Literacy conference in March.

Comment

This talk makes me want to go next year

Comment

Is FinCon appropriate for guest bloggers and wannabes to attend?

Comment

How about prolific commenters

Comment

Is FinCon appropriate for guest bloggers and wannabes to attend? ????

There were a number of people who had neither a blog nor a podcast. They were in the minority, but were definitely there. As of today, registration is only $189. Goes up tomorrow, and continues to rise after throughout the year.

There was also an afternoon where readers / listeners could come for the afternoon for $39, but I somehow missed or didn't notice anyone there for just that.

How about prolific commenters

I don't think anyone would be turned away. I'd sure like to meet you, but I think that will happen sooner in March in Park City.

Comment

I think this would be less fun for people that didn't have a blog or podcast, but there were a couple of people there that fit this bill.  But then again I think that everyone should have a blog or podcast (even if no on reads it or listens) so start a blog and come to fincon2018!

PoF wrote a great recap with lots of good links to other recaps.

I also wrote a post or two about it. :P

Comment

Working...
                    X