Couple of comments on formatting on the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of comments on formatting on the Forum

I primarily use FF as a browser.  The topic listing seems to have a spacing issue, it is broken into 3 lines when I view.  I see the below:

Topic                                Started by

Posts                   Category

Lasted Updated               Last post

And there is quite a bit of more space then I put above.  It also says I have a notification, but nothing comes up when I click the link.

cd :O)

I

cd :O)
    Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary. -- Isaiah 40:31

I've had that issue with Chrome. I have 2 forum home pages open side-by-side and they are both on Chrome - one shows like your above post and the other is what I consider normal. Very strange - think I'll send both screenshots to WCI.
    Working to protect good doctors from bad advisors. Fox & Co CPAs, Fox & Co Wealth Mgmt. 270-247-6087

Comment

I get that on my laptop browser, Chrome/FF/Edge, but my desktop browsers all show normal!

Comment

That's what I get on Chrome only on my laptop, other browsers are fine.  Just posted another comment about it.  It may be a resolution issue?

Comment

Did you try clearing your cache? That seems to resolve most issues I've run into. It's a bit annoying, like when I call the hospital IT department and they tell me to reboot everything, but it does seem to work most of the time.
          Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

That did solve the problem on Chrome thanks

Comment

I had to clear my cache for other problems and the forum looks good.  :O)
              Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary. -- Isaiah 40:31

Comment

Working...
              X