Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spam from WCI - how to unscubscribe or delete account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also unsubscribed. The link in the e-mail didn't work, but I was logged out. Once logged in, the link worked.

Comment

I do not see this page and can't find it. (Sorry, see below.)
      Erstwhile Dance Theatre of Dayton performer cum bellhop. Carried (many) bags for a lovely and gracious 59 yo Cyd Charisse. (RIP) Hosted epic company parties after Friday night rehearsals.

Comment

Click the link in the email.  It should take you to this page pictured.  Change to “do not notify.”  Bob’s your uncle.

Man, y’all have been throwing some shade at your boy WCI lately.  Give him a break.

I don't see this page and can't find it.
        Erstwhile Dance Theatre of Dayton performer cum bellhop. Carried (many) bags for a lovely and gracious 59 yo Cyd Charisse. (RIP) Hosted epic company parties after Friday night rehearsals.

Comment

To unsubscribe it wouldn't work from the email link on my phone from the Gmail app using Safari.

I used my computer, clicked on the unsubscribe link, but it appeared I needed to login. Clicking on the login link from the page the link in email took me lead to a dead end.

I needed to go back to the forums, click login, then go to my email, then click the link, then I could do the preferences as shown in DMFA's screen shot.

I hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
          X