Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discuss Latest WCI Blog Post: Kids (and Engagement Rings) Are Expensive! And What Is the Future of WCI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Latest WCI Blog Post: Kids (and Engagement Rings) Are Expensive! And What Is the Future of WCI?

Answering reader questions on childcare expenses, how much you should pay for an engagement ring, robo-advisors, and WCI's long-term future.

The post Kids (and Engagement Rings) Are Expensive! And What Is the Future of WCI? appeared first on The White Coat Investor - Investing & Personal Finance for Doctors.

Click here to view the article!
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

WCI and Dr. Spath,

1. Great post!

2. Don't be too hard on your daughter with the money she earned as a summer helper for a neighbor. Instead, turn it into a learning experience so she can see what was happening and what she missed. You are perhaps a bit more "involved" than most parents because of your background. She gets an A+ for initiative in my books. I'll bet the neighbors will think twice about hiring your daughter as summer nanny again.

3. It is probably best to be judgement free regarding engagement rings. Some people buy boats/cars and some people buy rings. Everyone likes different things. It's OK.

4. I wouldn't put too much time into thinking about what will happen regarding the future of WCI. You'll know when it is time to move on.

Comment

Working...
    X