Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discuss Latest WCI Blog Post: The Only Investment Guide You’ll Ever Need With Andrew Tobias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VagabondMD
    replied
    Very enjoyable. Well worth the listen. Tobias is hilarious, and he sounds exactly as you would expect from reading the book.

Leave a comment:

• billy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hatton View Post
    First money book I ever purchased
    same

Leave a comment:

• Hatton
    replied
    First money book I ever purchased

Leave a comment:

• Tangler
    replied
    Outstanding. Legend.

Leave a comment:

• VagabondMD
    replied
    Originally posted by Larry Ragman View Post
    I still have one of the early editions of The Only Investment Guide… It had a real impact on me back in the day, though really more about attitude than any specific steps to take.
    Same. I read this book many years ago. It was both informative and entertaining, IIRC. I look forward to listening to the podcast.

Leave a comment:

• Larry Ragman
    replied
    I still have one of the early editions of The Only Investment Guide… It had a real impact on me back in the day, though really more about attitude than any specific steps to take.

Leave a comment:

• Discuss Latest WCI Blog Post: The Only Investment Guide You’ll Ever Need With Andrew Tobias

An interview with Andrew Tobias who talks about the history of finance, whether you should invest in crypto, and how he convinced Russian kids not to smoke.

The post The Only Investment Guide You’ll Ever Need With Andrew Tobias appeared first on The White Coat Investor - Investing & Personal Finance for Doctors.

Click here to view the article!
Working...
X