Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discuss Latest WCI Blog Post: The Only Investment Guide You’ll Ever Need With Andrew Tobias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Latest WCI Blog Post: The Only Investment Guide You’ll Ever Need With Andrew Tobias

An interview with Andrew Tobias who talks about the history of finance, whether you should invest in crypto, and how he convinced Russian kids not to smoke.

The post The Only Investment Guide You’ll Ever Need With Andrew Tobias appeared first on The White Coat Investor - Investing & Personal Finance for Doctors.

Click here to view the article!
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

I still have one of the early editions of The Only Investment Guide… It had a real impact on me back in the day, though really more about attitude than any specific steps to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Ragman View Post
      I still have one of the early editions of The Only Investment Guide… It had a real impact on me back in the day, though really more about attitude than any specific steps to take.
      Same. I read this book many years ago. It was both informative and entertaining, IIRC. I look forward to listening to the podcast.

Comment

Outstanding. Legend.

Comment

First money book I ever purchased

Comment

Originally posted by Hatton View Post
            First money book I ever purchased
            same

Comment

Very enjoyable. Well worth the listen. Tobias is hilarious, and he sounds exactly as you would expect from reading the book.

Comment

Working...
              X