Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discuss Latest PIMD Blog Post: Are These Five Things Keeping You From Living A Fulfilled Life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Latest PIMD Blog Post: Are These Five Things Keeping You From Living A Fulfilled Life?

The term fulfilled life is quite broad. The things that create a fulfilled life for me—my family, friends, dogs, medical career, and businesses—may not be what you consider fulfilling. People outside of the medical field often think doctors “have it all,” but do we?  We generally live good lives, free from the want of life's […]

The post Are These Five Things Keeping You From Living A Fulfilled Life? appeared first on Passive Income M.D..

Click here to view the article!
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Are people entitled to a fulfilled life?

Comment

Originally posted by burritos View Post
      Are people entitled to a fulfilled life?
      People? No.
      Me? Definitely.

(I’m reminded of those demotivational posters that were popular a few years back. “Perhaps the purpose of your life is to serve as a cautionary note for others.”)

Comment

Originally posted by Hank View Post

People? No.
        Me? Definitely.

(I’m reminded of those demotivational posters that were popular a few years back. “Perhaps the purpose of your life is to serve as a cautionary note for others.”)
        Click image for larger version

Name:	the-key-to-happiness-is-low-expectations-lower-nope-even-lower-there-you-go-the-midult-mantra.png
Views:	124
Size:	581.7 KB
ID:	331755
        Are people entitled to happiness?

Comment

Not entitled but certainly worth the pursuit.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREshrink View Post
            Not entitled but certainly worth the pursuit.
            Sure. I agree. But people act like happiness, dream jobs, blah blah blah is a birthright. This collective mindset will not produce the desired outcome.

Comment

Generally short and long term happiness are at odds with each other. People are their own worst enemies in this respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordosis View Post
                Generally short and long term happiness are at odds with each other. People are their own worst enemies in this respect.
                Lordosis included? I’ve seen this in my own life too.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkDoc83 View Post

Lordosis included? I’ve seen this in my own life too.
                  Absolutely myself included.

I oinked out on pizza. Felt great at the time! But I am sure it is not good for my long term happiness.

Comment

Working...
                  X