Discuss Latest PIMD Blog Post: The FIRE Movement is Here to Stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Latest PIMD Blog Post: The FIRE Movement is Here to Stay

Have we reached “peak FIRE”? While the FIRE Movement may be popular in the mainstream media, I don't believe it's going away anytime soon.   Today’s Classic is republished from Physician on Fire. You can see the original here. Enjoy! “I think we are at or near peak FIRE” – J.D. Roth of Get Rich Slowly […]

The post The FIRE Movement is Here to Stay appeared first on Passive Income M.D..

Click here to view the article!
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

I’m leaving my job (Yay me!!!) in 6 weeks, taking 2 months off, then going back to do only some prn work, so I’m not really retiring, but semi-retiring. I’m 52, and have had many patients tell me “you’re too young to retire”. Why? I guess it’s the old frame of mind that you work until you can’t anymore, then you die. Sorry, not gonna do that, heading towards FIRE while my knees still work!

Comment

Originally posted by HikingDO View Post
      I’m leaving my job (Yay me!!!) in 6 weeks, taking 2 months off, then going back to do only some prn work, so I’m not really retiring, but semi-retiring. I’m 52, and have had many patients tell me “you’re too young to retire”. Why? I guess it’s the old frame of mind that you work until you can’t any
      more, then you die. Sorry, not gonna do that, heading towards FIRE while my knees still work!
      I want to be you when I grow up, serious

Comment

Originally posted by HikingDO View Post
        I’m leaving my job (Yay me!!!) in 6 weeks, taking 2 months off, then going back to do only some prn work, so I’m not really retiring, but semi-retiring. I’m 52, and have had many patients tell me “you’re too young to retire”. Why? I guess it’s the old frame of mind that you work until you can’t anymore, then you die. Sorry, not gonna do that, heading towards FIRE while my knees still work!
        Start your own thread, tell us your story

Comment

Working...
        X