Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discuss Latest WCI Blog Post: All the Best Match Day Reactions You Could Ever Want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Latest WCI Blog Post: All the Best Match Day Reactions You Could Ever Want

Want to see people shout to the heavens and weep with joy? Check out the best reactions of those who participated in Match Day 2022.

The post All the Best Match Day Reactions You Could Ever Want appeared first on The White Coat Investor - Investing & Personal Finance for Doctors.

Click here to view the article!
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

I feel for the MD/DO grads who did not match. I cannot fathom how scary that must be if you are loaded down with student loan debt and scrambling to find an open position for the next year. Back when I finished med school, the thought of not matching did not even cross my mind. Not because I was a “super star” but because there were enough slots to go around for everyone, it seemed

Comment

This was worth the read.

Chris Granger

@chris_granger
      ·
      Mar 19, 2022

About 10 yrs. ago Russell J. Ledet, top right, was working as a security guard at Baton Rouge General Medical Center when, on slow day at work, he asked a doctor if he could shadow him- that doctor said yes. What a difference a random gesture of kindness makes. Chris Granger

Comment

Working...
      X