A Poll On Polls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Poll On Polls

The forum as currently set up doesn't allow for forum participants to generate polls to be answered by their fellow participants, although I can use the website software for the main blog to generate polls like those seen in this thread. Like any new feature, there is a development cost, in this case about $1000, so I've held off on that for now. What do you think?

[poll id="52"]

Also, a participant wanted a couple of related polls to be done, so I've lumped them in here as well.

[poll id="53"]

[poll id="54"]
    Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Cmon..... splurge for your people.  :mrgreen:

So many interesting polls we could come up with.

Comment

Another vote for splurge.

I really like it that you do not have to be a registered user to vote.

Comment

Surprising its that spendy.

Comment

That would probably change- it makes the polls more accurate as you would only be able to vote once. No more "early and often" voting.
          Helping those who wear the white coat get a fair shake on Wall Street since 2011

Comment

I like polls, but something to consider: will allowing anyone to create them result in lots of frivolous polls? Could become detracting.

Comment

Click to expand…

That would probably change- it makes the polls more accurate as you would only be able to vote once. No more “early and often” voting

It has already taken effect. No stuffing the ballot box being registered or not. Yay for WCI

Comment

Working...
              X