X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CordMcNally
    replied
    Originally posted by VentAlarm View Post
    I’m an ER doc, so the only thing a patient has tried to sell me are 1) their body and 2) drugs.
    Bonus points if they try to sell you the pain meds you just prescribed them.

Leave a comment:

• VentAlarm
    replied
    I’m an ER doc, so the only thing a patient has tried to sell me are 1) their body and 2) drugs.

Leave a comment:

• DavidGlennCPA
    replied
    I do the taxes for my primary care doctor but I will say that I wouldn't feel comfortable seeing him for anything of a truly sensitive nature.

Leave a comment:

• GasFIRE
    replied
    That’s fine as long as the accountant doesn’t ask about hemorrhoids at your tax meeting and you don’t ask about crypto taxation during the physical exam.

Leave a comment:

• fire2026
    started a topic Would you hire a patient

Would you hire a patient

Please enlighten me if I am missing anything here. I am not happy with our accounting firm (they do our office and personal returns) various reasons to specific to list here

The other day I was talking to one of our patients at the office during appointment, small talk led to me enquiring if their firm is accepting new clients

They do and it's now my call (know a colleague who hired them and is happy)

Is it kosher for a patient to be my accountant, knowing all my business , or am I overthinking this

Working...
X